Mission and Tenets of Faith
The Early Church House Ministries International, TECHM International, Inc.
Our mission is to minister as "One" in global discipleship through the work of the Holy Spirit and the international united affiliation of ministries preaching and teaching the Gospel Of Jesus Christ in evangelism, church planting, and humanitarian aid projects in the Great Commission.
(Mark 16:14-17, Acts Chapters 2 and 4)
Tenets of Faith
1. The Scriptures Inspired: The scriptures both Old and New Testaments, are the inspired and infallible revelation of God to man and the authority of faith and conduct. This assembly accepts the Bible as the revealed will of God, as the all-sufficient rule of faith and practice for the purpose of maintaining general unity of our statements of faith.
2. The One True God: The one true God has revealed Himself as the “I Am,” the Creator and Redeemer of mankind.
3. The Deity of Jesus: The Lord Jesus Christ is the eternal Son of God. The Scriptures declare His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, death, resurrection, and ascension to the right hand of the Father.
4. The Fall of Man: Man was created upright and good, however, man voluntarily transgressed and fell, and thereby, is spiritually dead and separated from God.
5. The Salvation of Man: Man's only hope is through the shed blood of Jesus Christ. Salvation is by faith through grace and demonstrated in repentance.
6. Ordinances of the Church: Water Baptism in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit and by full immersion; and Holy Communion (The Lords Supper), consisting of the Body and Blood, represented in the bread and the fruit of the vine. The Baptism of the Holy Spirit: According to Acts 1:8 and Acts 2:4, with the signs of speaking with other tongues and the gifts and fruit of the Spirit.
7. Sanctification: The act of separation from that which is evil and dedication unto God.
8. The Church and its Mission : The church is the representative of Jesus on earth and is to carry out the Great Commission.
9. The Ministry: A divinely called and scripturally ordained minister has been provided by God to lead the church in evangelism, worship. Building the body, and general leadership of the church.
10. Divine Healing: Is provided for today by the scriptures and included in the atonement for our sins.
11. The Blessed Hope and Millennial Reign: The resurrection of the just is the blessed hope of the Body of Christ.
12. The Second Coming of Christ: Includes the rapture and a return to earth by Christ with His saints for a thousand-year reign.
13. Final Judgment: there will be a final judgment at which all men will appear for judgment.
14. The New Heaven and Earth: All of God’s children will live and reign forever in a new heaven and a new earth.