The Early Church House Ministries House Ministries, TECHM International, Incorporated
Apostle-Prophetess Dr. Carolyn Hendrix Engledow
1. Educates, trains, licenses and ordains ministers before they are accepted into TECHM which is planted in their country.
2. Receives public support and funds from TECHM House Ministry
3. Consists of Honorary Affiliated Ministries and Churches, TECHM Honorary and Independent Ministries, and TECHM Global Deliverance Team
4. Manages and funds the budgets of TECHM International Investments, TECHM International Ministries and Churches Affiliation, and TECHM International Ministries and Churches Affiliation Leadership Cabinet
5. Organizes the rules and regulations for ministries, churches, and ministers affiliated with TECHM
6. A ministry of TECHM House Ministry
7. Works with foreign government agencies for commerce, investments, industrialization, and the exportation goods to aid the support of churches that combat poverty in their communities.
8. Christian evangelism and global outreach projects
9. Ensures that all ministries and churches affiliated with The Early Church House Ministries House Ministries International, TECHM International, are in compliance with the organizing documents, which includes The Early Church House Ministries House Ministries International, TECHM International, or TECHM International Ministries and Churches Affiliation Constitution and Articles of Affiliation.
10. Plants TECHM Ministries Executive and Continental Committees/Churches internationally upon the approval of TECHM International Chief of Staffs
11. Provides love offerings, financial gifts, and benefits to affiliates based on needs and the availability of funds